OPA-ROW ltd. is still working on new solutions and their implementation on the common market. The enterprise strategy is based on technologically advanced products that result form our research and development activities.
The ZSHP-A2 system is designed for rim brakes of hoists that are equipped with pneumatic-load non-summing break drives, where breaking force is proportional to pressure.
It can be used either for single or double break drives.
Break control system properties: simple and compact, thus very reliable.
In Poland, more than 50 hoists have been equipped with the ZSHP systems designed by OPA-ROW ltd.
The ZSHP-SO system is designed for hoists equipped with one axe spring charge system or, with spring- and pneumatically reacted break drive whose break source forces do not sum up.
It can be used either in single or double break drives and in hoists of different types of electric drives: relay controlled, PLC controlled or electronically controlled.
This system is designed for hydraulic break cylinders of hoists whose total break service volume does not exceed 1dm3 (i.e. 32 cylinders type BSFG-408 or H-100 with gap up to 1,5mm) and whose of work pressure is 5 - 25MPa and that are supplied with the hydraulic oil.
- doubled security break system - booth, electric and hydraulic security systems are doubled, thus the system is more reliable - in case of breakdown of half of the system.
- full range breaking possibility with choice of breaking moment for accurate decelerating, according to the below conditions:
- the overweight is calculated by a device and software module for the overweight calculation,
- while emergency breaking, the residual pressure of a particular breaking force is regulated by a progressive pressure regulator,
- control of emergency breaking of the above breaking mode - the system is controlled by pressure control and decelerations.
- emergency breaking by doubled system of choice of two option breaking moment; breaking force is controlled independently in two evacuation ways while the hoist unbreaking
- the choice of moment depends on direction of hoist riding and on the overweight
- the pump capacity is regulated by the engine, the engine roots are controlled by a frequency inverter. The above solution reduces the power loss and the oil temperature. It is also possible to estimate the pump wear
- due to two independent pumps with two independent supply sources and roots regulation systems, the device becomes more reliable.
- is also possible to integrate an independent, self supplied, system of oil temperature regulation and control system
- the control system can be equipped with accuracy control systems of break cylinders and of break discs:
- the control system of break discs buckling,
- the analogue system of measurement of break discs temperature.
- visualisation of the system performance: break control and break test, thus
- the system maintenance is easy.
- designed for separately excited DC motors
- integrated digital speed regulator (feedback - encoder or tachogenerator)
- PID regulator
- protects the converter and the drive
- module cabinet, IP21
- operator's panel and software for performance monitoring and performance control
- communication module: EtherNet/IP or DeviceNet
- conform with the PN-EN-61800-12000
- and PN-EN 61800-3 norms
The WIZJONER-R device was designed for registering and visualisation of the control data, protections as well as signals of a hoist system.
The WIZJONER-R system allows registering and displaying different signals:
- binary electric signals,
- analogue electric signals,
- acoustic signals.
The WIZJONER-R system is based on common elements. Thus the maintenance becomes easy.
- the data may be registered on external disc
- the WIZJONER-R system can display the registered results in form of curves and list of events
- it’s possible to listen to the acoustic signals
- the visualisation software may by installed on an external computer (other than the hoist computer), thus the data analysis is more comfortable
- while analysing, one can adjust the time span and the displayed signals
- Software possibilities: - curve display,
- The WIZJONER-R has a lot of possibilities. The hoist performance parameters may be displayed in form of graphics, text and sounds
- transfer of the data to other applications.
Every shaft signalling system is designed individually, according to the shaft hoisting system and to the client’s needs. We try to adjust the project to the above specifications in spite of applying the existing solutions - one should know, that the existing solutions may not be good enough for the shaft hoisting system in question.
Our devices are equipped with new functions and new solutions. The new technology that is applied in our devices simplifies human work, reduces the probability of transmitting of wrong messages and increases the security and reliability of shaft hoisting system.
Properties of our shaft signalling systems:
- single stroke signalling - traditional signalling system, where the signaller gives a signal in form of one stroke impulses:
- remote launching of the „review mode” - in this kind of the signalling mode, the signallers control the hoist form their workstations, they use three buttons: "up", "down" and "stop". It is also possible to control a hoist form a cage. The hoist is controlled by the signals of the shaft signalling system, and the operator surveys the hoist. A signaller may control the speed of a hoist by pushing the buttons of the riding direction, thus it is possible to accelerate or to slow the hoist down.
- remote „cycle launch” mode - in this signalling mode, the signallers give the signals directly form their workstations, they use the buttons of particular levels (like in the lifts). The hoist is controlled automatically with signals of the shaft signalling system, the operator surveys a hoist. A level button allows realizing of a whole riding cycle between different levels - the shaft conveyance will stop automatically on the chosen level. This mode allows choosing a deck of a shaft conveyance - the hoist will automatically bring the shaft conveyance deck on the desired level and that and it will stop.
- auxiliary signalling mode - this mode is used on the auxiliary signaller workstations of the main level. The signaller informs that shaft conveyance filling is terminated.
- rapid signalling mode (ready) - this mode is used when filling of a shaft conveyance is realized on many levels and by many signaller workstations. However, the signallers’ workstations are equalled and the riding cycle is already given (the signaller does not decide on the riding direction). When the shaft conveyance is filled up, the signallers push the REDAY button that one may find on the signaller’s workstation, Then, when every level is ready, she shaft signalling system generates the common READY signal and only this signal makes the hoist run and the automatic hoist control system starts the riding cycle.
- automatic signalling mode - only for skip extraction. The READY signals of loading up and loading out levels are generated automatically by the signalling system and independently for every level. The signals are given after the loading up/loading out cycles are terminated. Our system detects the beginning and the end of the cycles. The detection is based on changes of positions of different shaft devices, such as loading flaps, guillotine trolleys etc. It can also receive the above information from loading up and loading out control systems.
Shaft reparations, shaft reviews as well as man riding require a wireless signalling and communication system. Moreover, the system must ensure the permanent data transfer from the overriding device that is installed in a shaft conveyance.
"Kmunikator szybowy" is the wireless device designed by OPA-ROW ltd. This modern device is based on the radio transmission in the WiFi (Ethernet) standard. The system frequency is 5GHz.
The data transfer is enough to ensure the digital quality conversations. It is also possible to control a hoist directly form a shaft conveyance, to give the one stroke signals and to transmit the alarms, protections etc.
Shaft communication system KS may be connected with the shaft signalling system in a traditional way - using the input and output relays or the computer network, i.e. EthernetIP.
The network connexion has no intermediate elements, such as relays or cables) and it has more possibilities:
- the precise speed regulation - directly form a shaft conveyance
- information on the shaft conveyance position (depth) - the crew stays informed all the time
- speed display in a shaft conveyance - after choosing the riding direction with buttons
- real speed display in a shaft conveyance
- choice of a desired level in a shaft conveyance - for man riding
For the communication between the signallers’ workstations we use the shaft telephones type ITS by TELVIS.
The above systems are composed of a digital telephone exchange and of an Eex shaft telephone.
The OPA frequency inverter is designed for the induction engine drives of rated voltage up to 400V. This systems ensure the energy recovering either while breaking or while permanent "generator" work. It is used in lifts, overhead cranes, hoists, driver of big inertia, wind power plants or hydroelectric power plants.
Parameters of the OPA frequency inverter:
- power: 22kW, 55kW, 90kW and 160kW,
- compact design,
- active front-end with the input filter,
- multi-scale control system (non sensor regulation of the rotational speed, power or the electromagnetic moment),
- power coefficient: cosφ≈1,
- THD - less than 5 %
- "flying start" function
- integrated alphanumeric control panel,
- communication modules: DeviceNet, Ethernet/IP.
The four quadrant frequency inverter OPA was honourable mentioned in the competition PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2015 organized by "Drives and control systems" monthly review, under the patronage of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and the Department of Automatics and Biomedical Engineering of AGH (Kraków, Poland)
- designed for grids of many earth currents - the dumping resistor is integrated with the transformers’ secondary windings connected in the open triangle,
- the system may be installed in all kinds of electric switchboard enclosures i.e. D12-P Elektrobudowa S.A.,
- this system may be equipped with the control and signalization system with the grid data registering.
- till now - more than 10 applications (i.e. KWK Rydułtowy-Anna, KWK Krupiński, ZG Janina).
The mobile hoist by OPA-ROW may be applied as a hoist in auxiliary shaft hoisting systems for:
- man and material riding
- shaft review
- emergency evacuation
- shaft reparations.
It can also be applied for shaft sinking and shaft equipping. This hoist is designed for the maximal working depth up to 1500 (bigger value may be obtained for another kind of a rope.
MOBILE HOIST PARAMETERS:
- riding speed: 2m/s
- maximal rope force: 50kN
- riding depth: 1500 m
- supply: 3x500VAC
- engine type: DC
- drive power: 115 kW
- roots per minute: 1000
- engine control system: thyristor converter
- break: hydraulic, two discs
- break cylinders: 4 pairs, type: BSFI 360-S-200
- drum lining: type: Lebus, gorge for a rope od diameter of 22mm
There are two compartments in the mobile hoist:
- the main compartment with the most important elements, such as rope drum, transmission, breaks, control and supply cabinet. It is equipped with rope panels that coordinate the rope movement - according to the rope angle
- operator's compartment with ergonomic control panels and comfortable operator's armchair, emergency breaking system device, display elements as well as control, communication and signalling systems. This is an air-conditioned and heated compartment.