Hoist control system
In the control systems of our hoists we use the PLCs for most of the control functions. As to control functions and their installations, our hoists may be divided as follow:
- hoist with multi device control system - the break control system, the digital riding regulator and the hoist control system are different devices
- integrated control system - the break control system, the digital riding system and the hoist control system are integrated in two rapid PLCs. The PLCs are connected via the Ethernet network. However, the input/output signals are not connected directly to the PLC - they are connected via the dispersed modules, and the modules are connected to the DeviceNet network.
- very good project and device adaptability
- more control and diagnostic functions,
- easy diagnostic of a device
- possibility of new functions without electric network modification
- less devices
- less electric connexions
- device design based on simple electric network
- more reliable
- Integrated hoist control / shaft signalling system The system is based on PLCs - the same PLCs are used for hoist control system and for shaft signalling system. Due to the integration, there are less devices in the system, thus the system is more reliable.
Some of our hoist solutions :
- better reliability.
- shaft conveyance position system - correction of the position on the every magnetic sensor
- synchronization of he shaft device position system - on every magnetic sensor
- standardization of procedures: START, SCALING, SYNCHRONIZATION, WORK
- procedure „block the multi security systems"
- easy regulation of break system valves
- rounding of peaks of the speed curve of a hoist
- easy "on-line" diagnostic
- procedure „gravitational pull of weight”
Despite the fact that there is a lot of functions and procedures in the system, it is not difficult to control a hoist. Control and diagnostic procedures make a failure localization very easy. The integration of control systems make reduce the number of elements; moreover, all the elements are standardized and, thus, the systems are more reliable. This is why the above solutions have a lot of economic and technical possibilities and their development becomes very easy. All the control systems of the OPA-ROW ltd. are designed and based on devices easily accessible on common market. Thus it is very easy to maintain and to repair the delivered devices.
HOIST CONTROL SYSTEMS - REGULATION OF BREAK CONTROL SYSTEMS
HOIST CONTROL SYSTEMS - ROUNDING
HOISTS CONTROL SYSTEMS - DIAGNISTIC BAESD ON THE "ON-LINE" VISUALISATION
HOISTS CONTROL SYSTEMS – GRAVITIONAL PULL OF OVERWEIGHT